Registrants who do not renew by the Renewal Deadline of May 1st each year may apply for reinstatement (within 3 years) by completing the Reinstatement Application Form and paying the Reinstatement Application Fee. Once the Reinstatement has been approved by the Council, the Renewal Fee must be paid before registration is renewed.
In order to reinstate your registration in Prince Edward Island you must complete the following steps:
- Complete the Reinstatement Application Form and pay the applicable fees
- If you were registered in PEI (within the last 3 years) AND you are currently registered in another Canadian province or territory, you are required to pay the General Registration fee, and the reinstatement fee does not apply
- If you are currently registered in another regulated jurisdiction, ask the College to send a Verification of current registration directly to CMTPEI (originating College fees may apply)
- In order to qualify for reinstatement, you must provide evidence of Continuing Competency in a form acceptable to the Registrar
- Submit a current criminal record check that includes a vulnerable sector check. The criminal record check must have been issued within six months of the application date.
- Reinstatement Application Form